8/21/2008

Show and Share your jewelry pieces with me


For me, jewelry represents fun, memories and milestones; jewelry tells a story. This was the first piece I create in my silversmith class it took more than 3 weeks, I wear it everyday. I was very proud of myself. Now when people compliment my cuff I respond with a great smile "I made this".

I also treasured a necklace that my son made for me when he was 4. He put a lot of effort and he also felt very proud of himself.
Please share your story with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Si he entendido bien... este ha sido tu primera joya echa en plata?
Te ha quedado preciosa!! ;))
Un saludo desde blog a blog.
Nadi.

Hi there! You've landed yourself at the blog of jewerly designer Maria Burgos. I'm so glad you are here! 

About Me (How narcisist...)

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive